I'd like to try some real Chinese (Western) cuisine.
我想尝一尝某些真正的中国(西方)菜肴。
What would you recommend?
你推荐点什么呢?
Well, it depends.
嗯,那要看情况了。
There are mainly eight Chinese cuisines.
中国主要有八大菜系。
They are spicy hot.
它们味道很辣。
I like hot dishes.
我喜欢吃辣。
You can try it.
你可以试试它(这样菜)。
It might be too hot for me.
它对我可能太辣了点。
What are some special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜呢?
There's the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭。
I'd like very much to try it.
我很想试一试(尝一尝)。
You can find it in most restaurants.
大多数饭店都有。
Not too far but not too near either.
不远也不近。
A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes.
出租车15分钟就到了。
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论